For the love of learning, changing and growing, welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home.
I don't know about you, but I've always thought dandelion's were awfully cheerful little plants...I'll never forget driving through upper Michigan on a long awaited family get-a-way in late spring. We lived in that state and if you're not acquainted with the place you should know winters are very long there. So we're driving north into trillium country right as the snow and heavy cloud coverage were surrendering to spring, when all of the sudden we round a bend in the road. There, out my car window, I see an ocean of sunshine flooding the acreage around an old barn. The yard was filled with "sun drops"!
It's all in your perspective - life's beauties and "aha" moments...they're all in your perspective. This is a place where I hope to regain and offer perspective on some of the "mundane" and memorable moments of my teaching experience. Life is a journey, so step on in! Let's learn, change and grow together. If you're not ready to join the dialogue you're more than welcome to just read and come along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment